Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dancing With The Stars 2010

So early last year Brock landscaped the owners' of the dance studio's that Dancing With The Stars uses for their rehearsals. Brock failed to tell me until about six months later that Wayne Eng (the owner) had offered him tickets to the show several times. Well once I heard this I made Brock call him immediately and get us tickets and I invited my favorite ladies to come along. My mom was kind enough to let us use her plane to fly down to LA for an overnight trip.
We stayed at The SLS Hotel (where Khloe & Lamar lived after getting married.) My brother and I have been dying to stay there since it looked really cool, but it was a nightmare definitely do not recommend staying there.
We ate at The Grove and saw Anthony Geary from General Hospital and we were even interviewed by Mario Lopez for EXTRA!
Dang it I totally forgot to take pictures of us all dressed up for the show and we weren't allowed to bring cameras in the studio. But, it was really fun we were lucky enough to get to see the Semi Finals and got really great seats.

At Toast on 3rd the next morning.

Before we headed home we stopped by The Grove one last time and guess who was there! Derek Hough! He was so nice and even chatted with us about the show the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment