Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kindergarten!

I can't believe I have Kindergartener's! Hailey & Peyton have been so excited to attend Kindergarten all summer. We decided to put them in the all day program. They had attended 3 years of preschool and got a really great head start attending Challenger last year. I thought I was ready for them to go all day as well until it got closer and then I started getting sad that my girls were going to be gone all day everyday, but I knew it was what was best for them. They got an awesome teacher Mrs. Consalo who has as much energy as they do which is A LOT!!

A little nervousness about going to play at The Kindergarten playground the first day but no reservations since
Jax is very lost without his sisters at home with him
Some friends from our ward
Waiting in their classes line
Listening to Mrs. Consalo read The Kissing Hand and telling the kids that they have to be strong for their mommies and daddies cause they are going to cry!

2 comments:

  1. Madisen's teacher read that book too! Glad they are liking Kindergarten, it is a bit weird to have M gone all day too! I would have preferred half day, but it isn't offered here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindergarten is sad for us mommies but we will get over it. When can we go to lunch and shopping?!

    ReplyDelete