Monday, March 9, 2009

My Poor Jax

Jax has been sick going on 2 weeks now. He has a really bad chest cold that won't go away. At the first sign of him being sick I took him to to the doctor and we saw the RN she informed me that all of his symptoms were due to teething! Being a mom my instinct told me it was something more, but I gave it a few days and he was just getting worse so I got in to see our doctor and come to find out his oxygen levels were at 95 and he was wheezing terribly. Doctor Hodapp sent us home on a nebulizer and told us that he probably would not enjoy his 3 breathing treatments per day, but that it would make him feel much better. Luckily our always happy Jax loves the Nebulizer he thinks it's fun to try and catch the mist in his mouth and although it makes him breath better we are on our 12th day of no sleep! We just hope he feels better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment