Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009!


We had a bitter-sweet Christmas this year. On one hand it was so enjoyable to watch the kids excitement for Santa's arrival and the opening of lots of gifts and the giving of lots of gifts! We had a great time spending Christmas Eve at my grandma's and having my homeless parents (they sold their house and had to be out on the 22nd) over for breakfast Christmas morning and having a delicious meal at The Krahenbuhl's Christmas evening! But on the other we mourned and missed our Tanner more than ever. Hailey and Peyton still do not let a day go by without mentioning him in their prayers, telling a story about him, or saying with eye's full of tears how much they miss him. We made it through and I'm sure this will happen more often than not. Hope all of our friends and family had a wonderful Christmas! We love you all!









1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the Holidays will always be hard, but always remember the good times with Tanner! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! I still can't believe your parents had to be by the 22nd...have they had any luck finding another place?

    ReplyDelete