Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We kind of had an abrupt change of plans this Thanksgiving. We were supposed to have Thanksgiving with The Krahenbuhl's this year, but both of Brock's grandparents passed away within 9 days of each other. Grandma Joyce passed away on November 15th and Grandpa Floyd on the 24th. So while Jim and Kayleen were in Utah making funeral arrangements we spent Thanksgiving with my family at Anthem Country Club. It was a delicious dinner! We had everything from turkey and yams to crab legs and pizza! Afterwards we headed back to my parents for dessert. I made pumpkin chiffon pie and everyone's favorite a pear and apple crisp. This year I am so grateful for my family and the plan of salvation and hoping that 2010 will bring us a little more happy times then 2009!

Jax loves hats and my brother Bryce always has hat on until Jax is around!
Me and my dad
Jax, Brock and Peyton
My Grandma Joyce, Grandpa Hugh and Laura
Jackie, Hailey and my mom
Bryce, Grandma Jeanne and Grandpa Blaine showed up a little after us so I must of been to excited about the food to get there pictures!

1 comment: