Monday, October 25, 2010

Jax Turns 2! (Part I)

My precious little boy turned 2 on September 24 which also happened to be a race weekend in Surprise, AZ so we did both! My parents were kind enough to let us fly there on their jet and Jax's favorite thing lately is planes so he was more then thrilled to get to see one up close! He spots them in the sky and yells PANE MOM PANE! So cute!
When we got there Bryce came and picked the girls up on the moped. They love their Uncle Bryce!
Hailey and Peyton's favorite thing to do at the races is to help Sparky groove tires
That night we threw Jax a little Birthday Party. My mom got lots of SpongeBob decorations and I brought a Spongebob cake all the way from Vegas! He loves loves loves Spongebob so he was very excited! It was his first of 2 parties since all the family couldn't be there.



Our favorite friends from AZ came out for the day on Saturday with their kids and as you can see they had a blast! Thanks Liles' Family for always supporting us!
Bryce got two 3rds that weekend it was amazing!! I'm so proud of him!
Love this family photo of us! Just wish my dad was in it!
Some of things about Jax:
He loves playing with Cars
Planes
Balls
Legos
His sisters (who are his favorite people)
He loves riding his bicycle which he his getting pretty good at
Some of his favorite phrases are:
Where'd it go? I don't know?
Hi
Love you
NO
Mommy (he calls Brock that too)!
Thank You
See Ya
Vroom Vroom
He likes watching:
SpongeBob
Umi Zoomi
Scoob (Scooby Doo)
Bryce's race video's ( he will watch them for hours on the computer)

How different it has been to have a boy! Things are much more relaxed with him. He is night and day compared to the twins'. He does have a temper but at the same time is much more content. We are so blessed to have him in our family and love watching him grow and change everyday! Can't believe two years has gone by! Love you Jax!


2 comments:

  1. That boy is just too cute! I'm glad he had a great "spongebob" birthday, and so glad we were able to come watch Bryce race. I hope I'm able to make the one in Dec. too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jax! What a sweetheart he is. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete