Tuesday, November 8, 2011

October

October was a busy month and went by way too fast. So starting with Halloween and going backwards here's how we spent it!

The girls had a fantastic Halloween party in their class and I got to help out!
Then that night we went to Grandma and Grandpa Lulu's (Krahenbuhl) for a festive dinner and trick or treating. My parents were out of town and it was the first time they hadn't been there with the kids for Halloween, but my brother came!
My little pink flamingo's and T-Rex!
The kids before we started
I think Bryce gets a dose of birth control every time I invite him along, but he always comes!
Jax and Jim were the other set of twins this year!
Baby Mason's first Halloween
We also had school field trips. Jax's went to Stu Miller's Pumpkin Patch on Eastern and had the whole place to themselves!

Jax and his best buddy Kayden riding the swings or should I say tubs?
Choo Choo time

The girls class got to go to Gilcrease Farms way and I mean way across town which I guess was good because they've been dying to ride the bus. It wasn't my favorite but I think they enjoyed it.
Our group
On the hay ride
And yet another visit to the pumpkin patch with the family
My dad turned 50 this month and so Brock and I threw him a surprise bash. For some reason whenever I host something I never take any pictures maybe it's because I'm running around like a crazy person? So these are really sorry excuses!
Moment of SURPRISE! I can't believe we actually got him! If you know my dad you know nothing ever gets past him, but we did it! YAY!
We hired a very talented midget to jump out of a cake and serenade him. I was a little worried about this, but it was actually really funny and entertaining!
We even hired a DJ!

My friend Jocelyn from Junior High and High School came in town from Colorado and we got Jax and Lucy together at the park and they got along really well and had a blast!
Well October is over and the holidays are fast approaching!

1 comment:

  1. How cute are those flamingos and T Rex?! That would have been so fun to see your dad surprised...and the midget serenade him out of the cake!

    ReplyDelete