Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What's Happenin

Here's what we've been up to the past few weeks!

Hailey & Peyton were visited by a policeman at school and were very excited to ride his motorcycle! This is part of Mrs. Consalo's career awareness. Look for a post in the future because we have Uncle Bryce coming on November 3rd!
Jax has 2 obsessions now: dinosaurs and TRACTORS! So one Friday Brock came and picked Jax up to go ride on a tractor at Uncle Boe's job site. He sat in there for 30 minutes strait and now every night we read his favorite book Tractors he points out which one Uncle Boe drives. Loves this kid!
So if you know my husband you know he gets something in his mind and will not stop until we've done whatever it is. Well this particular month it's been shooting (taking me and the girls shooting, getting new guns, etc.) So one fine Saturday we went to the shooting range and I have to say the girls were very excited until they heard how ear piercingly loud a gun is and then started the fears and tears. I was continuously and naggingly (sometimes don't know how he deals with me) telling Brock what a terrible idea this had been until it was my turn then something happened maybe it was my inner Nikita but I really got into it and would love to go back (don't tell Brock)! So watch out if an intruder breaks in I'll be able to take care of business! Ha!
Hailey shooting a rifle (this was really loud I didn't enjoy shooting it either)!
Peyton shooting our handgun
Me/Nikita
A cluster of chest shots or at least thats what I like to believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment