Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jax Is Crawling!

So why I was away on my girls trip this past weekend Jax decided to start crawling! I was a little sad to get the news the first day I was away that I had missed out on a milestone. Maybe he was trying to tell me something? Like not to leave him again? 

He started crawling at about
8 1/2 months. Jax has been a very easy baby he sleeps through the night, is very HAPPY and always waiting for someone to make him laugh. He adores his sisters and thinks they are here for his entertainment. He sees a camera and will start to crack up hysterically, has great hair (why do the boys always get it)? and I swear he says Mamamama all the time! We just feel so blessed to have him and can't wait for the next milestone!


1 comment:

  1. Jax is so CUTE!! Yay for crawling, but sad that you missed it!

    ReplyDelete