Sunday, June 14, 2009

Primary Temple Trip!

When I was downloading some recent pictures I came across these from couple months ago and realized I had completely forgotten about them. 

The Anthem Ward Primary took a trip to the temple this past May and it was a wonderful experience for the kids! The weather ended up being perfect and the kids loved being on the beautiful grounds! My girls wandered a little more then the rest, but they just couldn't help themselves with all the rolling hills of grass and brightly colored flowers. I was a little exhausted afterwards, but was very grateful the experience to go with the girls for their first temple experience!

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are adorable! I'm sitting here looking at the pictures with Talon on my lap, and he can't stop pointing at both girls and smiling. He thinks they are cute too :)

    ReplyDelete