Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Newport Beach Girls Trip!

What a Fabulous girls trip! Nicole and I went to my families house in Newport Beach for a long weekend. It was the most relaxing, fun trip I wish we were still there! We left Thursday morning and arrived at about 1:30. It was supposed to be rainy all weekend so when the sun was out we jumped at the opportunity and threw on our suits to bask in as much sun as possible. And then miraculously the sun was out the the entire time! 

Every morning we would wake up and run and do pilates and then we hopped on our beach cruisers and headed to my favorite bagel shop to get an Acai smoothie...
then we would come back put on our swimsuits and just sit in the sun for most of the afternoon!
Nicole is a very healthy eater and I don't consider myself too bad either and we did really good until we found Sprinkles Cupcakes! We decided to get a dozen of different varieties and cut them into fours just so we could taste everything and they were amazing!
This was Before...
and After!


Thanks Nicole for making this the most enjoyable getaway! We need to plan another one soon!

4 comments:

  1. It was so much fun! Thanks again for the best weekend EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun getaway! And yummy cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sprinkles! Red Velevet are my fav. Glad you got to have a nice getaway!

    ReplyDelete