Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day

On the morning of Father's Day I let Brock sleep in while I got up super early to make his favorite breakfast, homemade cinnamon rolls and quiche. We invited Jim and Kayleen over to celebrate with us, it was also Kayleen's birthday that day!
Our yummy cinnamon rolls!
For lunch we headed to my parents to barbecue and swim! We had my favorite carne asada, mexican rice, beans, guacamole, salsa, and fruit! It was great to spend the afternoon with my dad!


For dinner we went to Agave in Summerlin and celebrated Father's Day and Kayleen's Birthday, sorry no pictures of this I think I was pretty exhausted from all the day's activities by then! I love celebrating father's day because I'm so lucky to have such strong influential men in my family and I love them all greatly! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment