Saturday, June 12, 2010

Newport in June

Last weekend we loaded up the kids and headed to Newport! It was our first time going with just the 5 of us and we had a blast! When we got there Friday evening we decided to take a bike ride. We ended up going all the way to the pier and Hailey and Peyton rode their own bikes (without training wheels) the whole way! But, we decided to make them all ride in the trailer on the way back.
Ice Cream Faces! Jax was so proud to be squished in between his sisters he loved every second of it!
On Saturday our friends The Gordon's came to play with us at the beach since they were at Disneyland for the weekend. The kids had a blast and played perfectly together! Brock's brother and fiance also came and stayed Saturday night. Thanks for coming Boe and Ashlee!
I wish I would of taken more pictures of all the fun things we did, but I've been really bad with my camera lately! We had a great weekend and are already planning on going back soon!

4 comments:

  1. What fun! Way to go for the girls riding with no training wheels...Madisen isn't anywhere close to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see the blog isn't a lost cause... looks like SO much fun! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just put on facebook to add me cuz for awhile I couldn't access your blog but I'm obviously good! Isn't it so hard to leave Cali? We are going to San Clemente for July 4th weekend. You guys headed there? We need to hang out sometime! Your header pic with Tanner's bike is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELCOME BACK TO THE BLOGGING WORLD! WE MISSED YOU! I like your new wallpaper and love reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete