Thursday, June 24, 2010

Newport Again and Disneyland!

When Nicole and I went on our girls trip back in April we planned a Disneyland trip with our kids for June and I can't believe it's already come and gone! We had so much fun but are completely exhausted! We ended up staying at the beach house since it's only about a 20 min. drive to Disneyland and it worked out great because we ended spending one of the days playing on the beach and taking the kids to Fashion Island to have mine and Nicole's favorite R+D Kitchen for dinner!
Fashion Island koi pond
One of my favorite people! I aspire to be like her!
Pirates of the Caribbean
The whole trip Hailey kept standing by random things saying "mom take my picture"!
The whole group at California Adventure we had way better luck with lines the second day!
Peyton in A Bug's Land

The Ladybug Teacups! We made all the kids sit together and Nicole and I got in our own so we didn't have to deal with the extra spinning!
Pluto!
Hannah and Elisabeth with my girls. I am so grateful for them they were the biggest helpers and never complained! I told Nicole I don't know if we could of done it without them! Thanks so much to The Hunt Family for an awesome trip can't wait to do it again soon!

2 comments:

  1. We had such a fun trip! Thanks again for your generous hospitality! We love you and your darling daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! so much fun for you guys!!! miss you soo much!!! love you

    ReplyDelete