Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jax's 3rd

I CANNOT believe my baby boy is 3! I have to say I'm a little saddened by this it seems like just yesterday he looked like the picture below but now he's a big boy as he likes to point out frequently. Hailey asked me the day before his birthday if I was going to still carry him once he turns 3 and I said that I will carry him as long as he will let me or I am able and she replied well how come you don't carry me? Well....I didn't really have an answer to that!
We made waffles for breakfast and let Jax open his presents from us in the morning.
Jax has quite an obsession with dinosaurs right now (he can probably name 20 of them) so we did a dinosaur theme for his party.
Favor bags and safari hats
Dinosaur crossing
We dug for dinosaurs and made an erupting volcano for activities


I think his favorite thing about a birthday is blowing out the candles
Drinking Dino Milk
That night we had family over for Jax's favorites: Spaghetti and an M&M cake

Jax at 3:
He runs the house Brock and I quite often say under our breath "he's a stubborn s***"!
He can entertain himself for hours with the simplest things
He refuses to go poop in the potty
He has to read 2 books at naptime and 2 books at bedtime
He LOVES his sisters
He has to clean up what ever mess he's made before leaving the house (I'm afraid he's a little OCD)
He wants to go to preschool everyday
He's kind of a bully to his friends
He has an addiction to Juice, Chocolate Milk and M&M's
We just love our Jackers!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is 3! What a darling boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute idea for a party! the "stubborn ****" comment made me laugh. at least he's the cutest thing ever. that must count for something.

    ReplyDelete